National Reptile Zoo
With Funtasia’s help the Irish National Reptile Zoo is showcasing some of the world’s most amazing animals at the ‘Lost World’ exhibition.
Explore and Learn
Learn about over 20 different species of reptiles and insects. Get up close and person some of the worlds most amazing animals. Here is a list of some of the awesome animals that are featured at this exhibition:
- Broad Snouted Caiman(Crocodile)
- Alligator Snapping Turtles
- Royal Python(Snake)
- Boa Constrictor(Snake)
- Black & White Tegu(Lizard)
- Bearded Dragon(Lizard)
- Chilean Rose Tarantula(Spider)
- Two Spotted Assassin Bug(Insect)
- Green Stripe Millipedes(Insect)
- Emperor Scorpion(Insect)
For entry into the Lost World it is €6.50 per person or €20.00 for a family of four.
Located upstairs beside the Crazy Golf Area. Currently closed for the Winter Season.