Waterpark General Information
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
- Ratio Rule: 1:2 one adult may accompany up to two children under the age of 8;
- Children under 4 shall be accompanied on a 1:1 basis.
- Accompanying adults must not leave children under the age of 8 unattended or beyond eye contact.
- For health and safety reasons NO BUGGIES/PUSHCHAIRS are allowed in the Waterpark.
- For your convenience lockers are available in the Waterpark. A €1 coin is required which will be REFUNDED when you are finished using the locker
- Due to the nature of the Waterpark, no food or drink is allowed into the Waterpark or the spectators area. Only bottled water.
- Remember floors and walkways are very slippery. Please take care and no running allowed.
- At times queues, can be long for the Waterpark generally between 12pm – 3pm. For your convenience, it is advised to consider doing another activity first and then go to the Waterpark at a quieter time.
- Unfortunately, there is no re-admission into the Waterpark once you leave. People wishing to re-enter will be charged.
- Please note pre-booked online tickets should be collected at the information desk. These tickets are discounted tickets only – normal queuing procedures apply
- Anyone entering the Waterpark must pay the full admission price. Alternatively, there is a spectator area where you can view the Waterpark FREE of charge
- For customers wishing to assist with changing, it is possible to get a changing ticket from the Waterpark desk. You must give €12 deposit which will be refunded when you exit the Waterpark within the allowed time of 15 minutes.
- No cameras are allowed in the Waterpark or spectator area.
- Swimming hats are NOT required
- For health, safety and hygiene rules appropriate swimwear is required in the Waterpark, provocative attire, street clothes, clothing with buttons, belts or metal ornamentation are not permitted. T-shirts, shorts and wet suits are permitted but you must shower before entering the pool. Swim nappies are required for all children not toilet trained.
- You must bring your own towels, they are NOT provided. We do sell Towels at our Waterpark desk.
- Changing tickets are available at the waterpark desk if guests require extra support in the changing rooms.
- We operate a unique arm band system for customers who would like an extra eye kept on them by staff during their visit. Please ask Waterpark reception desk for details.
Water Park Safety Rules
- Read and obey all posted signs
- Obey all instructions given by the attendants, operators and lifeguards.
- No person should bring glass, cigarettes, gum or food into the water area.
- Any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in the Waterpark.
- Pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not use slides.
- No shoes to be worn past the shower area.
á Loose Items, (glasses, cameras, wallets, hats, keys, etc.) should be left with non-riders or secured. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps.
- Ride at your own risk.
- Customers are asked to shower before entering the pool.
- Look at the ride and decide if you can safely participate. You are the best judge of your limitations.
- Shallow water. Customers must all enter feet first.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Unruly behaviour and horse play is not permitted.
- Personal floatation devices, boogie boards and inflatable toys are not permitted.
- Please do not sit, stand or kneel on tubes.
- Please follow instructions from life guards at all times.
- Failure to follow these rules may result in injury to yourself or others.
- Any person asked to leave for breaking rules will not be refunded any payments.
- Water depth varies from 30cm to 150cm.
- Height restrictions:
o Frame slides: 1.07m
o Boomerang & Superbowl: 1.22m
Waterpark Accessibility and Special requirements
Please speak to a member of our staff at the waterpark reception desk who will guide you through wheelchair access in the waterpark. Funtasia Waterpark provides numerous accommodations for guests with disabilities. Carers of special needs guests are FREE into the waterpark on production of a Disability/Carers Membership Card e.g. Irish Autism Action or the Carers Association or GP Letter.
Changing areas and Showers
Accessible showers are located beside the locker rooms
Large family changing rooms are available beside the baby changing room
Prices and general information
Carers of special needs guests are FREE into the waterpark on production of a disability/Carers Membership Card e.g. Irish Autism Action or the Carers Association or GP Letter.
Changing tickets are available at the waterpark desk if guests require extra support in the changing rooms.
We operate a unique arm band system for customers who would like an extra eye kept on them by staff during their visit. Please ask waterpark reception desk for details.
Waterpark Accessibility Lifts & Toilets
- Lifts are located at the following points:
- On the ground floor, right of our Fast food area
- On the ground floor in our Casino
- Disabled toilets are located at the following points:
- On the ground floor, right of the stairs
- On the first floor, right of the offices