Day Trips From Belfast
We are delighted to have teamed up with Irish Tour Tickets to offer visitors from Northern Ireland day trips from Belfast to Funtasia Waterpark Drogheda. At the affordable price of £25 per person for a round trip of 9 hours. The information on packages, itinerary with pick up and drop off info are below.
Enjoy the Big Splash Ultimate deal that includes 2 hours of Water Park fun in Pirates Cove Water Park
Challenge yourself to the Ultimate Sky Climb! This is Ireland’s biggest indoor aerial assault course
Once you have finished your chosen experience above you get the choice of TWO additional attractions below.
- Kid’s Play Area
- Crazy Golf
- Disco Karaoke
- Lost World – Reptile Zoo
This coach trip is limited to 50 passengers. For this reason it is strongly recommend to book early to guarantee your seat.
- Check in at Irish Tour Tickets, 10 Great Victoria Street, Belfast at 9:15am
- Departs Belfast City Centre at 9:30am.
- Arrives at Funtasia at 11:00am
- Departs Funtasia at 5:00pm
- Return to Belfast at approx 6:30pm
- 9:00am pick up – Glengormley/Glenabbey Maxol Petrol Station
- 9.30am pick up – Great Victoria Street/Irish Tour Tickets Office
- 9.45am pick up – Kennedy Centre/Layby at Kennedy Centre Entrance (not Sainsbury’s)
- 10.00am pick up – Sprucefield/Sprucefield Bus Stop (at Roundabout outside Marks and Spencer)
- Irish Tour Tickets, 10 Great Victoria Street at 6:30pm. (approx)